Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I do not publish Anonymous comments.

Alex Schadenberg
Executive Director - Euthanasia Prevention Coalition

In case you are wondering why your comments haven't been published, I will restate my policy. I do not publish Anonymous comments.

During the past few years there have been comments that were inappropriate and personally attacking that were made by persons using the name - Anonymous.

I am not referring to the group that is named Anonymous either.

Not all of the Anonymous comments are inappropriate or attack individuals, but in order maintain a fair and equitable policy, I do not publish Anonymous comments.

I have my name and contact information connected to my blog. Therefore anyone who wants to have their comments published by me need to at least provide their name. By the way, this has been my policy for more than one year already.

Alex Schadenberg

No comments: